Monday, October 22, 2007

Zio

I have been wanting to try these Zio boxed dinners for awhile now...but I always forget to get one at Whole Foods. Carla brought me one Sunday night, and we used our leftover salmon from the dinner party as a mixin for a quick and easy Monday night supper.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


I just boiled the dry ingredients and added the spices, and then I added the leftover salmon at the end. It was very easy. I would give it a six. It was good, but nothing to get too excited about.

I made a Chopped Italian Salad as a side, and it was the best part of the meal. I left out the pepperoni, but our salad had romaine, pimientos, green and black olives, feta, parm-regg, pepperoncini, and red onion in a red wine vinaigrette. Very flavorful. This was the first time I've bought pepperoncinis - I see potential for them in veggie subs and wraps.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

No comments: