Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pulled Chicken Sandwich

I hosted my bunco group at my house this month, and I decided to try this recipe for Pulled Chicken Sandwiches. It was a huge hit with us - we give it two enthusiastic thumbs up!

We grilled the chicken Sunday night. This recipe will clean out your spice cabinet! It starts with a dry rub on the chicken before it is grilled.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


While the chicken was grilling, I made the sauce.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Pulling the chicken was the most time-consuming part. After all the pulling was done, we mixed the chicken and the sauce.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


The pickle slices are a must - we prefer Best Maid.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Since the recipe says you can make this up to two days ahead, that's exactly what I did for Bunco. I got it out on Tuesday and heated on Low in the crockpot. It was a hit. I loved it for a party food b/c all the work was already done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandwiches look awesome! I love bunco, too. Check out my website devoted to bunco. It has lots of free stuff and party ideas. Thanks!

Kim said...

This looks yummy. I'm going to cook it on Thursday for Saturday. You rock!