Monday, March 24, 2008

What's on the Menu? 3/24 & 25, New House, New Mixer!

Well, we had a great offer on our house a couple of weeks ago...last week was the inspection...and we are set to close April 2nd on the Plano house. So we found a great new house in Coppell, and we will close on that house on April 9th. Some moving details will be worked out this week, but I imagine we'll be moving soon after April 9th. Busy times! Here is a sneak peak of the new house. The kitchen is a little smaller than I would like, but it is getting all new stainless appliances (double oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave) courtesy of the current owner as part of the deal. WooHoo! We are thrilled - it is <20 minutes from Todd's job in Las Colinas.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


In the midst of all this chaos, I had a fabulous new blender arrive! I'm tired of kneading dough by hand, so this was my anniversary present. I got the professional model with a 450W motor for $199 - can you believe it?

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


This is my first crust with the new blender. We could really tell a difference when it was kneaded by the mixer - much more pliable and it rose much better. We love it!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I have only planned meals for Mon and Tues so far this week, and they're nothing too exciting. We're going to have Salmon with Mustard Cream tonight and Red Beans and Brown Rice tomorrow night. I'm taking the boys to LA on Wed. so they can stay with the grandparents during my mom's Spring Break and I can get some packing done. Bear with me for the next few weeks, please!

4 comments:

cara said...

woohoo! a new house and a new blender...that is a GREAT week. pizza looks really good! congratulations on the new house and good luck with the move.

Kandice said...

I love the house, blender and pizza. Yeah for you!

Dawn Endres said...

Congratulations! What a pretty house! I love the blender and the pizza look yummo!!

Dawn Endres said...

That's suppose to be "looks" yummo!! haha!