Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bahn Mi

Recipe Link

I made these yummy Vietnamese sub sandwiches a week or so ago. They were delicious and easy! I couldn't find a Daikon Radish, so I just used a regular radish.

I began by marinating the veggies and cooking the meat with the chili garlic sauce on top. While that was happening, I prepped the sandwich toppings and mayonnaise sauce. Then assembled the sandwiches after the meat had cooled a bit.

These were great for dinner, and they were even better as leftovers. As the directions state, I just wrapped them tightly and stored in the refrigerator.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look great, and very authentic. Where did you get the recipe? I like the sandwiches, but I'm a little squeamish of the meats they usually put in them. I'd love to know how to make them!

Anonymous said...

Nevermind, I just saw the recipe link!!