Monday, October 27, 2008

Southwestern Pumpkin Burgers

Recipe Link

We haven't had a homemade veggie patty in a long time, so these were a welcome treat! They are a bit time consuming with the chopping and sauteeing, but I thought the results were unique and flavorful. The pumpkin definitely has a different personality when it's not in a sweet dessert. I have made MANY homemade patties, and these are so easy to work with when forming the patties and cooking. They were firm and I didn't have to be super careful with them to keep them together. I think they would be good on a WW Bun, too.

I served with green beans and homemade cannelini hummus and raw veggies.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: