Saturday, June 28, 2008

What's on the Menu? 6/28-7/3

I'm going to try some new recipes this week, so hopefully I'll find something blog-worthy!

Saturday: *new recipe*Mustard-Maple Salmon, Wild Rice, Green Veggie
Sunday: Homemade Pizza (fontina, turkey pepp and mushrooms)
Monday: Tex-Mex Pasta Salad (Todd’s request)
Tuesday: *new recipe*Buttermilk – Brined Pork Chops; corn on the cob; green veggie
Wednesday: *new recipe*Orzo Salad with Chickpeas, Dill and Lemon; Green veggie; bread
Thursday: Waffles and Low-Fat Sausage (Leo’s request)

3 comments:

Carla said...

You had me at 'chickpeas'. I'm anxious to hear the reviews!

Shirelle said...

Do you have a recipe for the Tex-Mex pasta salad?

My kids love breakfast for dinner too :)

Shirelle said...

Thanks for the recipe--we really liked it!