Friday, September 28, 2007

A Couple of Meals from this week

One night we had Black Bean Cakes with Chipotle Cream with Green Rice as a side. I make the rice and then add Smart Balance, salt, juice of half a lime, and lots of chopped cilantro and green onions. The bean cakes are yummy, and I always make double and freeze half.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


One night we had CatDogs with Chips and Spicy Asian Slaw. I didn't have any poboy buns for Catfish, but I had leftover hot dog buns - so it's a Cat Dog! The Spicy Asian Slaw is one of my favorites. I play with the dressing all the time. This time I added red pepper flakes and Chili Garlic Sauce.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please come cook for me? :)

Anonymous said...

Loved the black bean cakes & chipotle cream...thank you so much for the suggestion!!! Will definitely make them again! I am lovin' your blog!
~Amy (from DAM-7issufficient)