Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Eve and Beyond menu

I'm including WW Points values b/c we are counting religiously right now.

New Year's Eve: Our favorite Turkey Burgers (7); Layered Lima Bean Dip and Crudites (2) Turkey burger on sugar-free bun with mustard and lettuce, tomato, etc

New Year's Day: Leo's birthday! He wants grilled chicken. 4 oz grilled Chicken (3); 1 cup brown rice (4); 1 cup black eyed peas (2); steamed kale (0) (hoppin jon for luck and kale for $!)

Friday: Shrimp Pad Thai (9); Green Salad with Wasabi Ginger Dressing (1)

Saturday: Baked Eggplant with Mushroom-and-Tomato Sauce (New Recipe) (2 serving for 6points); Steamed Broccoli (0); Breadsticks (2)

Sunday: Chili-Cheese Black Bean Enchiladas (8); Green Rice (4)

Monday: Cooking for a friend with a new baby Mini Meat Loaves (6); mashed new potatoes (2); okra and tomatoes

We tried the Mini Meat Loaves recipe a couple of weeks ago, and it is DELICIOUS! I don't really like meat loaf, but Todd does...so I tried it since it has so many great reviews. I loved it!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Thanks for posting these! I love seeing the menu for the week. You lost me on the Lima Bean dip though.

Diva Mamma said...

How were you're Turkey Burgers? They sound Yummy!

Have you made the Shrimp Pad Thai before? This is one of Dh's favorite meals so I need to try it!

Hope you guys had a great New Year's and Leo a Happy Birthday!

jendw said...

I'm wondering how the lima bean dip turned out. What did you think?