Sunday, February 17, 2008

What's on the Menu? 2/18-2/21

Monday
Veggie Enchiladas
Green Rice

Tuesday
Moussaka w/Tofu Topping (slow cooker recipe)
Steamed Broccoli

Wednesday
Spicy Black-and-Red Bean Soup (slow cooker recipe)
Salad

Thursday
Oven-fried catfish
Baked Potatoes (sweet for me, white for Todd)
Okra and tomatoes

House News
The house has been on the market two months. Oops, did I say months? I meant two weeks - it just feels like months.

We've had 5 showings, 2 last-minute cancellations, and one confused real-estate agent who thought she was at another house down the street. She rang the doorbell and was coming in as I was running for the door to shove it closed - it's a little shocking to have someone coming into your home while you're getting dressed! Anyway, I have decided that this feels like when I was dating and had met somebody interesting - then waiting to see if the phone will ring.

It sucks, but I'm trying to keep my chin up.

We did a test-drive to Flower Mound on Friday, and I'm more convinced than ever that Coppell is where we need to be.

No comments: